General Terms and Conditions of Sale La Vite Turchese Shop
La Vite Turchese Shop is the web/ecommerce interface of La Vite Turchese wine shop in Barolo, Italy.
These general terms and conditions of sale (referring to the web portal called La Vite Turchese Shop and controlled by La Vite Turchese S.r.l), hereinafter referred to as “General Terms and Conditions of Sale La Vite Turchese Shop”, together with the documentation referred to therein, contain information on La Vite Turchese S.r.l., its products and the conditions of sale of the same, in accordance with the provisions of Articles 45 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 206 of 2005 and subsequent amendments (hereinafter, the “Consumer Code”) and other applicable laws.
These General Conditions of Sale La Vite Turchese Shop apply to contracts concluded between La Vite Turchese Shop customers for the purchase and sale of Products through the dedicated page of the website www.laviteturchese.it (hereinafter, the “Site”).
The customer will be asked to confirm acceptance of these La Vite Turchese Shop Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Failure to accept these Terms of Sale La Vite Turchese Shop will preclude the customer to order products from the Site.
The customer is advised to print a copy of these Terms and Conditions of Sale of La Vite Turchese Shop, or to save them on a fixed memory for future reference.
La Vite Turchese Shop reserves the right to modify the La Vite Turchese Shop Terms of Sale. We therefore recommend that you carefully read these La Vite Turchese Shop Terms of Sale on the Site whenever you wish to purchase Products on the Site.
These La Vite Turchese Shop Terms and Conditions of Sale are written in Italian.
1. About La Vite Turchese Shop
La Vite Turchese Shop is the web/ecommerce interface of the Enoteca La Vite Turchese in Barolo, Italy.
Any information, contact or request should be addressed to the following person:
La Vite Turchese S.r.l., with registered office in Via Alba 5, 12060 Barolo (Cn), P.IVA 03745470041, registration with R.E.A. n° 313783.
Phone number: +39.3664556744
For any direct communication with La Vite Turchese Shop, the customer may use the above information.
2. Information on products for sale
Product information is available on the Site.
The images of the Products on the Site are for illustrative purposes only and do not constitute a guarantee of product quality.
La Vite Turchese reserves the right to modify the technical characteristics of the Products without notice, in compliance with the laws in force.
3. Defects in warranty and conformity
In case of conformity defects of the Products sold by La Vite Turchese Shop, the Customer shall immediately contact Customer Service using the contacts mentioned in point 1.
For the sale of the Products, the legal guarantees provided for by articles 129, 130 and 132 of the Consumer Code shall apply. The Customer has the right, at his choice and on condition that the type of Product allows him to do so, to restore, at no cost, the conformity of the Product by means of replacement, or to an adequate reduction in price or termination of the contract.
The Customer forfeits these rights if he or she does not report the lack of conformity to La Vite Turchese Shop within two months from the date on which he or she discovered the defect, unless it is a Product which by its nature is perishable or subject to expiry within a shorter period, in which case the defect must be reported within this short period.
4. Customers’ personal data
5. Purchase process
You can place an order in these two ways:
1. directly through the electronic shopping cart, choosing among the items offered on the site.
2. by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and/or asking for a selection. The same, once created, will be sent by email.
The order is made through the confirmation of the same and is subject to the payment of the price and taxes indicated in the order summary form.
The receipt of the order processing constitutes acceptance of the order.
The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by La Vite Turchese Shop by e-mail to the address indicated by the customer when registering on the site.
This confirmation message will repeat all the data entered by the customer, who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections.
In case of unavailability of the ordered Product, La Vite Turchese Shop will promptly inform the customer and, if the price has already been paid, will refund the customer the full amount as soon as possible.
La Vite Turchese Shop will issue a receipt for each order placed.
Pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 185 of 22 May 1999, our delivery obligation is considered fulfilled when the goods are taken over by the carrier or recipient.
Vite Turchese Shop is not directly responsible for the handling and delivery of the transport.
Vite Turchese Shop cannot be held responsible for delivery errors due to inaccuracies or incompleteness in the compilation of the purchase order by the User, for any damage to the products after delivery to the carrier or for delays in delivery attributable to the carrier.
By placing an order on the La Vite Turchese Shop portal, the Customer declares that he/she has read the terms of sale, the proposed payment methods and the entire purchase procedure.
6. Right of withdrawal
The Legislative Decree 22/05/1999 n.185 on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts, Article 5 establishes the possibility for the consumer to exercise the right of withdrawal. This right allows the consumer, defined as a natural person who purchases goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, to return the purchase unconditionally, without explanation and without penalty.
To exercise this right, the customer must notify La Vite Turchese Shop, indicating the order reference, description and quantity of the items in case of partial return. At this point, La Vite Turchese Shop will inform the Customer how to return the goods under the full responsibility of the Customer until La Vite Turchese Shop receives the Products.
Notice of withdrawal must be given within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
The procedure for returning defective goods (within 14 days of purchase) is as follows:
-The customer may exercise the right of withdrawal by sending a written notice to La Vite Turchese Shop at the addresses indicated in point 1.
A solution could be proposed to avoid the shipment of the item and solve the problem communicated.
If the customer exercises the right of withdrawal, he will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products. Refunds will be made using the same payment method used by the customer for the initial transaction, unless the customer has expressly agreed otherwise and provided that the customer does not incur any costs as a result of the refund.
1. In case of withdrawal, the customer must return the Products to La Vite Turchese Shop within 14 days from the date on which the customer has notified La Vite Turchese Shop of his decision to withdraw. The costs for the return of the Products shall be borne by the Customer.
2. The Products must be returned intact and complete with all accessories and in their original packaging.
3. The Customer may be held liable for any decrease in the value of the Products deriving from the use of the Product other than that necessary to establish its nature, characteristics, and functioning.
D. Legislative Decree 21/2014 – implementation of Directive 2011/83/EU on consumer rights.
The Right of Withdrawal is applicable ONLY on the Italian and European territory.
1. The prices of the Products are indicated on the Site and in the e-mail message accepting the order.
2. The prices indicated on the Site are valid only for online purchases.
3. All prices are expressed in Euro and include all taxes and duties, including VAT (the rate in force at the time of shipment will be applied).
4. The shopping cart contains a currency converter. Exchange rates are for information only and may be subject to a tax from your bank or broker.
5. In case of incorrect indication of the price on the website, La Vite Turchese Shop will inform the customer of the error by e-mail and the customer can decide whether or not to proceed with the purchase.
6. In case of cancellation, La Vite Turchese Shop will refund the customer the amount paid as soon as possible.
7. The prices of the Products do not include delivery charges, unless otherwise indicated on the Site.
The Vite Turchese Shop offers its customers the following payment methods:
– Payment with nexi Pay platform
– Credit Card payments do not involve any commission and are absolutely safe, as the card details are managed directly on the bank’s website. If you save your card details for future purchases, know that the information stays 100% secure. .You can pay with all Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
– In case of unsuccessful payment, you can access your order in your account and change the payment method or repeat it.
– Bank transfer
Banco BPM – Banco Popolare di Novara, Ag. Of Bra
EN58N0503446040 0000 0000 0000 4389
BIC / SWIFT BAPPIT21220
9. Purpose of use
1. The Products are intended for domestic or private use only. The customer undertakes not to use the Product for commercial or resale purposes.
2. The sale of alcohol is prohibited to persons under 18 years of age. When ordering wine from La Vite Turchese Shop, the customer undertakes to be at least 18 years of age on the date of order.
3. La Vite Turchese Shop recalls that wine naturally contains sulphites.
10. Force Majeure
In case of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, La Vite Turchese Shop will not be responsible for the delay or failure to supply the Products and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, will have the right to terminate the contract, in whole or in part, or suspend or postpone its execution, giving timely notice to the customer.
11. Communications to the customer
If La Vite Turchese Shop has to communicate with the customer in writing, as provided for in the contract, it will do so by e-mail to the address provided by the customer.
12. Online dispute resolution for consumers
Consumers living in Europe should be aware that the European Commission has created an online platform that provides an alternative dispute resolution tool. This tool can be used by European consumers to resolve in a non-judicial way any dispute relating to and/or arising from contracts for the sale of goods and services concluded online.
Consequently, if you are a European consumer, you can use this platform to resolve any dispute arising from the online contract concluded with La Vite Turchese Shop.
The platform is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
La Vite Turchese shop is available to answer all questions sent to the e-mail address mentioned in point 1.
13. Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
1. These General Conditions of Sale La Vite Turchese Shop are governed by Italian law.
2. Without prejudice to the specific provisions of the Consumer Code, if the customer is not a private consumer, any dispute arising between the parties in relation to these General Conditions of Sale La Vite Turchese Shop, including disputes relating to their interpretation, execution and validity, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Turin.