Out of stock

Cavalleri – Franciacorta Blanc de Blancs Brut

Erbusco, a municipality in the heart of Franciacorta, morainic soils composed of sand and pebbles in an ideal microclimate, here the Cavalleri family has lived in harmony with this land since 1450. Thanks to the love for their origins and the right dedication in 1968 Gian Paolo and his son Giovanni produced the first bottle of Curtefranca and a few years later with the first of Franciacorta. Today the company boasts 42 hectares of organic vines, because the philosophy is to produce wines that are born from the work in the vineyard, done with great care and dedication.

Franciacorta Blanc de Blancs was the first sparkling wine produced by Cavalleri in 1979, a cuvée without vintage, pure chardonnay from vineyards located on the hills around Erbusco, 85% of the grapes were harvested in the 2016 vintage and the remaining 15% in 2014. I would define it as the business card of the company, a super representative wine, a predilection for chardonnay where it is enhanced in its maximum expressive purity, fresh, saline with citrus notes and a drink that will captivate you at the first sip.

  • Producer: Cavalleri
  • Name: Franciacorta Blanc de Blancs Brut
  • Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
  • Alcohol Content: 12,5%
  • Bottle Size: 750ml

Productive Notes:Fermentation in steel (85%) in large oak barrels (15%), 15% of the cuvée carried out the first fermentation with indigenous yeasts. Aging on the lees for 24 months.


Out of stock


Wine naturally contains solphites


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

You may also like…